The Gro Company became famous for their great products that provide you with a better and safer sleep. The Gro Company is famous for their Grobag, which provides babies and parents an easy solution for nap and bedtime. Grobag sleep sacks are a simple zip up bag that comforts babies into a great nights sleep. Other products from the Gro Company include the Gro Clock, Grobag Egg and Gro Anywhere Blind.
What is a Grobag?
The Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a “wearable blanket” designed for babies to be used instead of traditional blankets and sheets. Baby Sleep Bags have a neck opening and armholes and are therefore “worn” by the baby to help the baby stay at the right temperature through the night without the problem of traditional blankets and sheets being kicked off or getting tangled up. Your baby will sleep more safely and soundly and you will get a more peaceful sleep knowing your baby is comfortable when you put him/her to bed in the Grobag Baby Sleep Bag.
In addition to promoting a safer sleep environment and helping reduce the risk of SIDS, the Grobag prevents your baby from kicking off his/her blankets during the night, allowing you to rest easy knowing that your baby is covered and comfy throughout the night.
Available in three different tog ratings, three sizes, and a great selection of fabrics and designs, you can choose the Grobag Baby Sleep Bag that is right for you, your baby, and your nursery environment. Every Grobag even comes with a handy room thermometer that helps you determine which tog rating is most appropriate for your nursery!
With a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag every element has been carefully designed to ensure it is as safe and comfortable as possible. A Baby Sleep Bag by any other name is not a Grobag.
What does the Tog rating mean?
The Tog rating describes the warmth or "Thermal Resistance" of a product and is widely used to explain warmth levels of duvets. Latest advice from Health professionals is that Baby Sleep Bags should be ‘lightweight' and must be between 2.0 and 3.5 togs for temperatures between 10°C and 20°C. This is why our main range of Grobags are 2.5 togs for the recommended ideal nursery temperature range of 16°C and 20°C.
The Grobag features:
- Chin guard at the top of the zipper to prevent rubbing
- Zipper guard on the inside of the zipper
- Zip-click® cover stops adventurous little ones from opening their zippers (18–36 month size only)
- Zipper opens from the bottom so that little fingers cannot easily tug the puller
- Front or side zippers available (varies by design of sleeping bag)
- Two way zippers for travel baby sleeping bags (on selected designs)
- Double snap system for extra security (on selected designs)
- Under arm snaps to adjust the size for small babies (0–6 month size only)
- Suitable for use from 3.2 kg/7 lbs (0–6 mth size)