The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn
internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than
absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the
1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the
time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine.
Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and
pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to
connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before.
Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea), its easy care and use
make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours
without leaks or worry.
The DivaCup Features:
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic,
acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of
colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the
only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!