- Hand Made in Canada, our Dryer balls are a nifty invention that save time and money! The eco friendly dryer sheet alternative
- Quieter and gentler alternative to plastic dryer balls
- By reducing drying time, they save on electricity & preserve the lifespan of your clothing.
- No chemicals, perfumes or dyes are used to make them. Each ball is hand crafted using only Merino, Polworth or Corriedale wool - depending on the colour.
- Tested to last for 500+ loads. Simply store them in your dryer between loads.
Also available in natural colours (no dye) brown, grey. The colour does not affect the performance in any way and will not transfer to the clothes as it is the natural sheep's natural colour.
Our tests show with 4 to 6 dryer balls a 20-40% decrease in dry time.
*Please note everyone's dryer is different and you may have more or less of a decrease in drying time.
How to use:
Simply place dryer balls into your dryer and let them to all the work. Using a dryer ball will increase air flow by creating pockets inside your clothes so the dryer can work more effectively. Wool dryer balls also will help absorb some of the moisture thereby, decreasing your dry time.